Looking for a determined Delivery Lead Manager to join our team!
The mission of the Delivery Lead is to work collaboratively across departments to solve consumer law firms’ pain points through Bridge Legal’s innovative technology platform. They will seek to ensure adoption of solutions, builds and fosters relationships with clients while driving engagement, retention, and growth.
The Delivery Lead will need to handle fast-paced environments and be a problem solver. They will communicate with team members and initiate new product offerings, manage the full onboarding and development life cycle through several large iterations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, reliable, detail-oriented, and driven to produce high-quality work. We expect this role to have exciting growth opportunities. Given the wide variety of delivery responsibilities it is important that you are comfortable wearing many hats and dont have any fear of stepping outside of your comfort zone. You should be an expert in business analysis, agile, and/or quality control, with the familiarity in the other disciplines. You must be dependable, possess strong communication skills and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving. Lastly you should love what you do and strive to share that passion with others.
Full-Time Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k
- Be the expert on the product – design and configure solutions in the system according to the customer’s needs.
- Own the communication and collaboration between Bridge Legal and the customers
- Develop strategy and lead the customer onboarding and implementation process
- Partner with Product Manager to find solutions and scope out customer projects
- Make sure customers are satisfied with our products and services
- Take lead on making sure project timelines are met (project management across teams)
- Educate yourself to become an industry and tort expert with inside and outside resources to be a trusted partner to our customers
- Work with the product team to transfer feedback and solutions to engineering team
- Design solutions to our customer’s challenges and with cross functionally to help automate them
- Manage clients by onboarding them on time, assisting in support or bug tickets, and adoption by identifying renewal opportunities
- Identify growth opportunities and share customer success stories
- Effectively communicate with engineering team through Asana
- Agile execution and ceremony management
- Continuous quality control throughout project lifecycle.
- Documenting and analyzing business requirements.
- Communicate directly with clients to understand their vision and identify their needs.
Skill and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of software customer success experience
- Successfully onboard 50+ software customers
- Strong project management skill
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Detail-oriented and user-focused; a natural problem-solver
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, and analytical skills
- Understands the best practices for the software development process
- Basic knowledge of scalable technical architecture
- Passion for building relationships