We are looking for an outgoing Business Development Representative to join our team!
The mission of the Business Development Representative will be identifying new business opportunities and converting them into clientele, while also maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
Full-Time Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k
- Cold calls to potential clients in order to generate new business and meet sales targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients to drive sales growth.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and target markets.
- Prospect for new business opportunities by phone, email, social media, and other means.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to handing it over to Account Executives for closing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales collateral, presentations, and proposals.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential customers.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments to inform sales strategies and approaches.
- Provide excellent customer service to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Maintain accurate sales records and reports using CRM software.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in the technology industry, especially in a sales role
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software, such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Willingness to travel as needed.