Looking for an insightful Product Manager to join our team!
The mission of the Product Manager is to take ownership of Operation and Bridgify Platform Roadmaps.
The mission of the Product Manager is to take ownership of Operation and Bridgify Platform roadmaps. They need to be a self-starter who is willing to jump into challenges. They will communicate with team members and customers to initiate new product offerings, manage the full development life cycle through serval large iterations, and plan rollouts with various stakeholders. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, reliable, detail-oriented, and driven to produce high-quality work. We expect this role to grow into a product leader in our organization.
Full-Time Salary, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k
- Own the roadmap for operation technology and execute it
- Work with data analytics and operations teams to find opportunities to optimize our operation performance
- Collaborate with UI/UX to significantly improve our user experience
- Transfer knowledge effectively to the China team and brainstorm solutions with the team to deliver products that drive the bottom line of the business.
- Run agile development with the tech team
- Simplify and stabilize the existing system
- Deeply understand the problems of qualitative and quantitative research. Educate yourselves to become an industry expert.
- Lead projects from researching, prototyping, designing, implementing, releasing, monitoring, and most importantly, evaluation of results.
Skill and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Technology or Data background Preferred
- Mandarin speaking Required
- Detail-oriented and user-focused; a natural problem-solver
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, and analytical skills
- Understands the best practices for the software development process
- Basic knowledge of scalable technical architecture
- Proven affinity for working with data sets
- Passion for building web applications
- Basic understanding of backend and frontend architecture