Bridge Legal is a hyper growth Legal Tech startup that provides Software, Marketing, and Intake Services for Mass Tort Law firms. Our cloud platform is designed to power the end-to-end client journey for those who have been injured and harmed. Through our software, we enable our law firm clients to fight for the rights of the “little guy” with AI, automation, analytics and workflow.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of helping provide individuals access to the legal system and bridge the justice gap by enabling law firms to use technology and AI to serve more clients and ever before.
At Bridge Legal, we believe that teamwork and collaboration are the key drivers of success. Our team is made up of talented and passionate individuals who work together to achieve our goals and deliver exceptional results. We value open communication, mutual respect, and a willingness to go above and beyond for our clients and each other. If you’re looking for a supportive and collaborative work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued, we invite you to join our team.
The Project Manager for our Case Workup team is responsible for managing the rollout of new client campaigns and communicating between our internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient process to get the campaigns up and running as in a timely manner. After campaign launch, the Project Manager will be responsible for ongoing performance management to ensure that our services exceed the expectations of our law firm customers.
- Own the roadmap of new Case Workup campaigns for our clients and oversee performance of the campaign over its lifetime
- Responsible for driving performance improvements, proactively identifying performance issues and coordinating cross-functional resources to put fixes in place
- Answer questions from our team that arise regarding the campaign to ensure alignment with the law firm’s goals and priorities
- Communicate training and any changes in the campaign or related processes
- Interface with Product team to ensure project is moving along expected timeline. Report issues or bugs with the software or configuration to the Product team
- Interface with law firm or account executive for the account on questions to ensure client satisfaction with performance and deliverable
- Managing communication, expectations, and alignment between all stakeholders
- Generate and analyze reports across various platforms to garner insights
- Measurable experience leading the execution and management of technical or service projects from start to finish
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred
- Proven track record of improving KPIs and working through roadblocks to achieve project performance optimization
- Detail-oriented and user-focused; a natural problem-solver
- Success working with various stakeholders, including external clients and third party vendors
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including getting multiple parties aligned on a common goal and timeline
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple simultaneous deadlines with the goal of hitting the overarching project timeline
- Proven affinity for working with data
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills – including writing reports to executive stakeholders
- Computer Skills: Advanced Excel skills, Project Management tools, some SQL and/or light coding skills a plus, but not required
- Technology or Data background Preferred
- Ability to provide leadership to team members and cross-functional teams, promote collaborative relationships within and outside the Company.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to resolve conflict in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Strong project management, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information.
- Respond to questions from managers, staff, clients, and the public.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with optimized health benefits (medical, vision and dental), 401K and FSA/HSA benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
- Flexibility for a great work life balance
- Work building located in the heart of the city with beautiful views
- Comprehensive training and mentorship on an ongoing basis with career growth opportunities
- A friendly and diverse work environment with supportive colleagues and leadership team
- Professional autonomy
Bridge Legal is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status as defined by applicable law. We welcome and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply for open positions.”